Hate the gym and/or hate paying for it? Prefer spaciousness of the great outdoors? Love the gym, but want to take it up a notch and want an affordable solution with no gym membership required? Want to improve your sports performance and stamina? Need to avoid injuries by increasing your strength and core stability? Would love the benefits of a personal trainer without paying the big bucks? Just want to look hot and feel cool while enjoying the beautiful outdoors?
Now’s the time to get out and get fit with Syndee! I’m so confident you will love this class, I will refund your money if you don’t. What do you have to lose?
What you can expect:
• A simple but fun and dynamic warmup, often with an exercise tube for upper body and core conditioning.
• Low impact, energetic cardio exercises such as mountain climbers, jumping jacks, star jacks, boxing, jump ropes, smash paddles.
• Functional compound (multi-muscle) strength and cardio exercises designed to help with everyday activities.
• Varied strength, cardio, core and balance activities, all followed up with killer abs and sorely needed stretching.
• Sharing in the company of like-minded people of all ages and fitness levels in the beautiful outdoors of Marin County.
We use the following equipment to make getting fit fun:
• Dynabands and exercise tubes
• Medicine balls, stability balls, and Bosus
• The fabulous foam rollers
• TRX suspension trainer
• Hurdles are not just for jumping over! They are a versatile tool that will help you target and challenge specific muscles.
• Agility ladder and other various tools to make getting fit fun – all while taking in the beautiful great outdoors of Marin County.
My commitment to you:
Don’t worry if you are unfamiliar with any equipment or any of the exercises. I am here to explain and to ensure safe and effective execution of the exercises.
Sign up for a series of 10 outdoor fitness classes and get a free one-hour introductory private training with yours truly. Ideal for those who may be a bit timid and would like to be shown, privately, how to do some of the exercises.
We appreciate your referrals:
Bring a friend for free every Friday.
Open to ages 8 and up. All fitness levels encouraged to attend. No prior experience necessary.
YOU MUST RSVP for this class. Various locations to be announced. Please text or call me at 415.215.9802. In addition, you can request a text, and I will send you the most current details.
Each class costs $20. Pay for a 10-class pass and receive a private one-hour personal training session with Syndee (an $80 value).
Outdoor Fitness Class Schedule:
As of March 2023 there are 3 classes to choose from:
• Tuesday and Friday from 1:45 to 2:45 pm
• Sunday from 9:30 to 10:45 with extra core and stretching
I would love to expand upon my class offerings and am considering
a Baby Boomer Boot Camp, designed to keep you fit at 50+ at 9:45 to 10:30 Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
Contact me if you are interested, and if so, please invite your friends. I will offer a free class for every student you bring.
Other class times may be added, and I welcome and appreciate your input and special requests.
You may also want to consider and enjoy a more private experience, with the small group class “Six Weeks Strong” or one-on-one personal training.